Sunday 24 April 2016

First Post! // Bedroom Wishlist


Hello! So this is my first post on Blogger. I've created this blog as an output for my interests in homeware and men's fashion, and to also share all the wonderful things that catch my eye. 

I'm currently in the process of decorating my room after moving to London after finishing uni last year. So far my inspiration is torn between Pat Butcher's living room and a scene from The Birdcage - so something with a little personality!  

As it's starting to finally get warmer outside i'm think of brightening up the place with colourful textiles and prints, again if you've seen the The Birdcage i'm thinking garish tropical prints! I usually wear a lot of black so I want my living space to be a bright (literally!) contrast to this. 

I'm loving the new SS16 tropical print bedding from M&S (above) which is definitely an eye catcher and exactly the bright print that i'm after. I also found the wire storage basket in H&M which is the perfect size for a very classy rubbish bin- devil is in the details! Or can be used for general storage. I love the occasional table from Zara Home, would look great as a side table against the tropical bedding and with the coasters- bringing the Mediterranean to South London. I'm also furnishing a currently very dull bathroom and I think these Peruvian towels definitely match my theme, again attention is in the details! 






No comments:

Post a Comment